The after meeting Amateur Radio Technical Discussion Gathering !
Last Update:Nov 9, 2018
WELCOME to the 2018
"TARA Technical Gathering"
Our Next Gathering will be Nov10th at appx 2pm
(following the TARA General Meeting)
This month: REPEATER LINKING !
The Special Operating Practices
"Technical " understanding of the processes involved.
- TARA's link capabilities
- Diagrams and Channel Lisitngs for TARA
- Understanding the Responsibilities of activating a link
- Full time vs controlled linked systems
- Advantages and disadvantages of linked systems
- Analog and digital system differences
- Running a NET over a linked system
- The Technical issues
When will it be available on line !
Otherwise, we might discuss other technical aspects of our hobby along with your personal experiences!
Hope to see you there!
The TARA Tech Gathering is for experienced and new hams alike.
The gathering will be held after the TARA General Meeting.
The actual format will be adjusted as needed for topics, participants, and time available.
Please join us!
TARA Contact: WA6EWV